Museums and Battlefields
: Army Museums
Last updated May, 2012
First Division Museum
- At Cantigny, Illinois, is dedicated to the history of the Big Red One, the famed 1st Infantry Division of the United States Army.
Frontier Army Museum
- Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning.
Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor
- U.S. Army Armor Center, Fort Knox, Kentucky.
Texas Military Forces Museum
United States Army Ordnance Museum
- Aberdeen Proving Ground.
Virginia Military Institute Museum
- Tells the story of the creation and development of the nation's first state supported military college.
White Sands Museum
- White Sands Missile Range.
West Point Museum
- United States Military Academy.
82nd Airborne Division Museum
- Fort Bragg.
Stirling Castle, Scotland, the Home of The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
Musée de l'Armée, Le - Paris Hôtel national des Invalides, France
- The French Army Museum, Paris. Large collections ranging from ancient times to the latest UN missions. Predictably includes a world class collection of Napoleonic uniforms and equipment.
National Army Museum, Great Britain
Bovington Tank Museum, The
- At Bovington, Dorset, houses one of the world's greatest collections of armoured fighting vehicles numbering almost 300 vehicles from over 26 countries.
Copyright © 1996-2003 by The War Times Journal at
. All rights reserved.